JSL serves the entire Dorchester County community through service, fundraising and grants.
JSL is accepting applications to be one of our organizations for the 2021/2022 league year. Applications will be accepted until April 1st. Click JSL_SORC_Application-21-22 for an application.
Through the 2020-2021 League Year our members serve partner non-profits such as:
- Clap Your Hands
- Dorchester Children’s Advocacy Center/Children In Crisis In Dorchester County (DCAC)
- Dorchester County Community Outreach (DCCO)
- Dorchester Habitat for Humanity
- Dorchester PAWS
- Flowertown Players
- HELP of Summerville
- Katie’s Krops
- Magdalene House of Charleston
- Meals on Wheels of Summerville
- Public Works Art Center
- Summerville Miracle League
- Summerville Orchestra
- Summerville YMCA
- The ARK of SC
Additionally, our fundraisers allow us to raise money that is granted out to Dorchester Districts 2 and 4 schools and local non-profits. During our 2019-2020 League year, we donated over 2,114 volunteer hours and we granted over $45,011.
Click here to get to know some of our partner organizations!!